10 km north of Nambucca Heads turn into Valla Beach Road.
Both beaches are quiet and uncrowded, perfect for beach walks either to Nambucca Heads or Hungry Head. Excellent conditions for fishing, experienced board riders, Para sailing , sail boarding ,sea kayaks, etc. BBQ & picnic areas. Holiday accommodation.
South Valla Beach
Follow Valla Beach Road to the end
- Public toilets and showers
- Parking- including Disabled
- Shaded and sheltered areas
- Short bushwalks
- Interesting rock formations and beach caves
- Wide sandy beach – beach games.
North Valla Beach
From Valla Beach turn left into Henderson St.- park Jones Park, or Left into Buchanan St.-short walk through public reserve to beach.
- Pristine ‘’horseshoe’’ beach stretching north to Hungry Head
- Short bushwalk into Jagun Nature Reserve
- Boarders Nature Reserve
- Lookouts – whale and dolphin watching in season