UPDATE for visitors to the Nambucca Valley: COVID-19
The impacts of COVID-19 are being felt by all of us, which is changing the way businesses deliver their experiences and services.
We want you to enjoy your holiday safely and as soon as you feel comfortable. To do this some of our businesses may be operating differently to how they have in the past, and maybe for some time, some may not yet be open and others may be ready to share new experiences with you.
To see the latest NSW Government mandated business closures and restrictions CLICK HERE.
Nambucca Valley businesses care about you, their community and their staff. Businesses in the Nambucca Valley are being reminded to be Covid Safe by putting these steps into practice:
- Physical Distancing
- Health Advice Compliance
- Following Safe Hygiene Practice
- Ensuring Industry Cleaning Standards
- Creating a Covid-19 Plan
In return, we ask you to follow health guidelines and
- Make sure you stay home if you are sick.
- Clean your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or a flexed elbow
Even if you’re not ready to visit now, it’s the perfect time to start planning your next holiday to the beautiful Nambucca Valley.
For the latest travel advice go to www.visitnsw.com/travel-alerts
For the latest health information go to www.health.gov.au