North Coast Holiday Parks Scotts Head
Located adjacent to beautiful Forster Beach (Main Beach) with its spectacular headland, Scotts Head Holiday Park offers a relaxed holiday in a “back to nature” setting. Guests enjoy hours spent on the beach just a minute’s walk from their accommodation and have quick access to the walking paths over the headland where magnificent coastal views can be enjoyed. The park has also recently been welcomed as a member of the Top Tourist Parks group.
Please click here to activate your Legendary Nambucca Beaches & Bush special offer.
A newly erected viewing platform near the base of the headland allows easy access to whale watching activities. People of all ages make the most of this area at any time of year. Whale watching season occurs between May and October.
Perfect for family holidays, the Scotts Head Holiday Park provides immediate access to activities such as fishing, swimming, boating, surfing and bush walking. Families can also make good use of the next door parklands for leisurely afternoon picnics or an opportunity for children to access playground equipment.
Nearby (1 – 2 minute walk) are cafes and the Scotts Head Bowling Club where family meals can be enjoyed any night of the week.
- Up to 145 camping sites (powered and unpowered)
- 14 Cabins to choose from including 4 deluxe cabins, 2 ensuite cabins and 8 basic cabins (no ensuite in basic cabins)
- Camp kitchen with electric BBQs and communal fridge
- Covered table and chairs with extra barbecue facilities
- Quiet. Flat grounds with well kept grassed areas
- On-site managers
- Clean amenities block
- Guest laundry
- Guest’s clothes lines
- Linen provided in deluxe and ensuite cabins
- Provided in basic cabins - Bedspreads, pillows and pillow cases for double bed only
- Gas and ice available across street from main entrance
- Parking beside the cabin
- Close proximity to Scotts Head Headland and Elephant Head
- Walking distance to town centre
- Walking distance to restaurants, cafes, grocery stores & Bowling Club
- Supervised activities for children during school holidays eg: Karaoke, Movie Nights, Bocce & Beach Volleyball
- Fish cleaning facilities nearby. (2-3 min walk)
- Close proximity to Warrell Creek, rainforests, Way Way State Forest, Yarriabini National Park and Mt Yarrahapinni
The Nambucca Valley. Discover it. Love it.